2022-02-01 - Chilly contributor compensation request

Title: 2022-02-01 - Chilly contributor compensation request

Rate: Hourly Rate not included yet as we are in a trial run this month.
Monthly Rate is $7,000 in USD with 7,976 YAM Streamed Per Month.

Time-frame: Jan 1st 2022 to January 31st 2022

Hours Worked: Monthly Rate - Full Month.

Wallet for payment: 0x01e0C7b70E0E05a06c7cC8deeb97Fa03d6a77c9C

Background

I focus on marketing and creative design here at Yam, as well as Museum of Fine Yams organization and general DAO strategy and operations. Original Contributor Proposal

Goals

The challenges of this past month was to find team alignment on certain core issues. A lot of my creative work was internally focused towards that - finding alignment on the direction of Yam DAO, Yam Synths, and the Museum of Fine Yams. I feel like we are at a crossroads in our DAO and that this was a month focused on returning to our core principles as a group and re-energizing the mission we share together.

Work Done

• Participated in DAO improvement discussions and planning sessions
  • Artist Outreach for Museum of Fine Yams Show
  • Design / Build of Art Exhibit
  • Internal Team Documentation for Minimal Yam, Fuse Pool, and Yam Synths Next Steps
  • General Graphic Design Work

Minimal Yam Presentation

Yam Fuse Pool

Yam Synths Next Steps

Lessons Learned

I feel like we made progress on reaching general consensus as a team on the direction of Yam DAO, now the next step will be to refine these ideas with rigor and seek feedback from the community. I especially value the ideas and brainstorming shared with Ross and Designer. Early 2022 is a critical period for Yam DAO to improve our structure as a DAO and our process for product development. I feel excited to help tackle these challenges with the community.

1 Like