2022-02-01 Designer Contributor Compensation Request

Title: 2022-02-01 - Designer contributor compensation request

Rate: Hourly Rate not included yet as we are in a trial run this month.

Monthly Rate is $8000 in USDC with 7,857 YAM Streamed Per Month.

USD $8000
YAM 7,857/mo Snapshot

Time-frame: Jan 1st 2022 to January 31st 2022.

Hours Worked: Monthly Rate - Full Month (includes 2 weeks of 2021 vacation time)

Wallet for payment: 0x3FdcED6B5C1f176b543E5E0b841cB7224596C33C

Background

My main focus is on marketing, branding and information architecture. Additionally, I contribute to general DAO strategy issues and operations. Work includes strategy, management, and execution to Yam’s products and the Yam DAO. Original contributor proposal for Designer

Goals

My focus was on two main agendas: 1) Yam Synths marketing and process integration with the dev team. 2) Strategies to reinvigorate Yam DAO and help in the organization of various process improvement agendas on a DAO wide basis.

Work Done

Integration of marketing into the early stages of the development process by attending the Yam Synths dev meetings has resulted in key insights for how to message and market Yam Synths. On the Yam DAO side, I focused on simplifying and improving our community Discord and engaged in helping to get traction for the various DAO improvement forum posts made by Ross.

• Created a Discord reorganization, simplification, and improvement plan
  • Participated in DAO improvement discussions and planning sessions

Lessons Learned

2022 represents a chance for the Yam DAO to recreate itself and improving the product development processes by employing best practices that establish the conditions for better outcomes. Focusing on Yam Synths as Yam’s product priority. Finally, employing proved processes and best practices is a main key to success.

The idea of recreation applies to the Yam DAO too. I see this as the time to jettison that which no longer (or never did) work, and replace with an updated structure which serves the goals of the DAO, of the community, and of the users of the products the DAO creates and supports.

1 Like