2022-02-01 Snake Contributor Compensation Request

Title: 2022-02-01 Snake Contributor Compensation Request

Rate: Hourly Rate not included yet as we are in a trial run this month.
Monthly Rate is $12000 in USD with 14,286 YAM Streamed Per Month.

snapshot

USD $6000
YAM 14,286/mo

Time-frame: Jan 1st 2022 to January 31st 2022 .

Hours Worked: Monthly Rate - Full Month.

Wallet for payment: 0xce1559448e21981911fAC70D4eC0C02cA1EFF39C.

Background

I was brought on to work on Smart Contracts and Integrations related to the Yam Synths project. As I have worked more with the team, I have seized the opportunity to help in other parts of the organization where I believe I have some experience to include reviewing Governance Proposals, Marketing Strategy, Operations, Operational Security and Discord moderation.

Goals

In this work period my primary goal has been to whittle down requirements and features for the YAM Synths initial release. To work on making the release a maintainable project that can be iterated on, over a short term focused release.

Work Done

Lessons Learned

The current state of the development team has made it incredibly difficult for me to make the sort of impact that I want. My smart contracts have been ready for some time, but the integration has stalled due to a lack of resources. The leadership is non-existent and well established practices for agile development have been completely set aside. I want to change that and take a more active more participation in the leading of the project which is not possible with the current state of communications. I wish to get this resolved so that we can make Yam great again.

2 Likes