Timeframe: Month of July.
Comp rate: $9917 in USDC with 31250 YAM based on the 30day avg. ($0.136) value for YAM.
Background: Contributions E has made to Yam are numerous from the very beginning of the launch to date, focusing on core developments.
Goals: Pushing yam forward to reach its initial value and surpass it as we progress into the future.
- Constructing the core development plan with priorities
- Core development plan roadmap Yam Core Development Roadmap
- Contracts onchain preps and deployment
- Contributors payments and other token interactions
- Forming the GovOps Council
- Cooperation with Feddas and Ross on GovOps
- Cooperation with Chilly on updates for both the yam website and supersite
- Yam dev docs updates https://docs.api.yam.finance
- Yam core development
- Management of repos, boards and code review at Yam Finance · GitHub
- add yam price avg · yam-finance/yam-api@305f26e · GitHub
- update treasury · yam-finance/yam-api@143c4e7 · GitHub
- update token · yam-finance/yam-api@f6dbac4 · GitHub
- Merge pull request #104 from yam-finance/master · yam-finance/yam-api@eb87046 · GitHub
- update treasury · yam-finance/yam-api@b54ac47 · GitHub
- Merge pull request #105 from yam-finance/develop · yam-finance/yam-api@75f305d · GitHub
- add new treasury endpoint · yam-finance/yam-www@efe6988 · GitHub
- fix addresses · yam-finance/yam-www@646520c · GitHub
- update website copy and projects with treasury load fixes · yam-finance/yam-www@41c8665 · GitHub
- Maintaining infrastructure