Divide Treasure Assets into 50% yUSD and 50% YAM and Start Farming YAM to Earn Interest

Basic Summary/Abstract

Divide Treasure Assets into 50% yUSD and 50% YAM and Start Farming to Earn Interest. Comparing with other investment, we should always believe YAM is the most valuable asset in DeFi.

Motivation

Make Yam Great Again!

Risks

Before new projects for core team could design and develop in the future, I can not find any risk for this proposal.

Specifications

We should buy YAM from market using 50% of the rest yusd and plan yam-yusd to the farm to earn more interest. If treasure itself NOT trust farming to grow asset, how we can let other investors to do it. If we switched to YAM-ETH pool, we should convert yUSD to ETH.

Poll

• For
  • Against

0 voters

I drafted another proposal to using all rest assets in treasure to farm YAM. In order to believe other assets is valuable, we should trust YAM is the most valuable asset in DeFi.

What is the specific effect on other early holders of YAM/yUSD LP?

So this proposal is to use the yUSD we have bought with YAM to go buy back the YAM and then provide liquidity to the pool we incentivize with YAM, which we could print at any time through governance, so that the protocol can buy back its own yUSD into the treasury on a positive rebase…

Why even include the Risk section on your proposals if you aren’t even going to think through at a basic level what you are proposing?

5 Likes

Against, I see no logic in this proposal.

1 Like