I would like to discuss blockchain collaboration and partnership I want to invite this great project for a partnership discussion with a growing blockchain project, I believe this partnership will create more support and more benefit growth to both

YIP Title Goes Herepartnership and colaaboration

I would like to discuss blockchain collaboration and partnership
I want to invite this great project for a partnership discussion with a growing blockchain project, I believe this partnership will create more support and more benefit growth to both parties , I will sincerely want to connect with the project head so we can discuss further about the partnership and collaboration purposes. thanks and god bless us all

Basic Summary
Well I want you guys to know about Bitgert first :
Bitgert is a crypto engineering organization that has built a super-fast blockchain, which has +100k TPS and has zero cost gas fee
The Fastest Growing Ecosystem With Projects Spanning DeFi, NFTs, Web3 & Much More, Bitgert Also Has Developed A BRC20/ERC20/BEP20 Supported Wallet on Android & iOS.
That’s about Bitgert Chain and The cooperation offered is to bridge the Bitgert Chain and Bitgert will support your company
and Bitgert working together,
and can come up with parties commercially.

We’re offering a promotion partnership/grant to hundreds of crypto projects, you can choose any of the below option:

1. We can offer you a grant for developing your products on our Bitgert chain, Grant amount varies on the product + marketing support with frequent articles, tweets from our official twitter account.

2. We can offer you a bridging solution of your coin with our partnered DEX, where you can bridge your existing tokens to our chain + promotions from our social media

Abstract - What am I proposing?
Bitgert is a crypto engineering organization that has built a super-fast blockchain, which has +100k TPS and has zero cost gas fee
The Fastest Growing Ecosystem With Projects Spanning DeFi, NFTs, Web3 & Much More, Bitgert Also Has Developed A BRC20/ERC20/BEP20 Supported Wallet on Android & iOS.
That’s about Bitgert Chain and The cooperation offered is to bridge the Bitgert Chain and Bitgert will support your company

We’re offering a promotion partnership/grant to hundreds of crypto projects, you can choose any of the below option:

1. We can offer you a grant for developing your products on our Bitgert chain, Grant amount varies on the product + marketing support with frequent articles, tweets from our official twitter account.

2. We can offer you a bridging solution of your coin with our partnered DEX, where you can bridge your existing tokens to our chain + promotions from our social media

Motivation - Why am I proposing it?
Why is this proposal necessary and how does it help improve Yam? Feel free to include links, charts, and additional explanatory information

Specifications - How am I proposing it is accomplished?
What would be required from a technical perspective to execute this proposal? If some work has already been done, detail that here, as well as make clear what will need to be accomplished in the future.

Poll to Measure Sentiment