The core dev team is planning to publish “Scope of work and roadmap for protection protocol product”.
This leads to the assumption a product mode of work has been chosen.
The question here is how the current DAO governance and development mode is and will be mapped to the classical approach of ‘product-mode’ software development.
Some topics to be evaluated:
- Where and what are the business(DAO) strategies which the roadmaps are going to be aligned with?
- Does the protection protocol product have an individual business strategy which is aligned with the DAO strategy?
- How will the product department be reflected or implemented in the DAO setup?
- How will the product owner be reflected or implemented in the DAO setup?
- How will the ‘business’ be reflected or implemented in the DAO setup?
- How will roadmap item prioritization be implemented?