Regarding the definition of the treasury, YAM's 3% annual issuance , and planning of other related regulations

Regarding the definition of the treasury, YAM’s 3% annual issuance , and planning of other related regulations.

Basic Summary
Yam is a start-up company with huge potential, but full of chaos inside. It needs a set of overall planning and system to get Yam on regular track as soon as possible, reduce internal friction, and then play its huge potential outward.

Abstract
As we all know, there is a huge quality gap in the crypto world, no standard model for decentralized governance to follow. In addition, the United States and G7 have sent clear messages that strict regulatory policies will be proposed for cryptocurrencies in the foreseeable future.

According to my observations on Yam’s development over the past few months, it still has several key deficiencies. In order to avoid these deficiencies affecting Yam’s positive development and leading to investor losses, also prevents the team from inadvertently causing waste of resources or inefficiency, resulting in Yam’s market competitiveness has declined; therefore, in the environment of Yam’s start-up, it is necessary to use tailor-made systems to assist these shits, so that various planning and development can be efficiently carried out on track, so as to be the first defi governance to comply with government regulations and become the model in crypto, gets investors’ fully trust, all investors and participants can obtain maximum profits and achievements in the development of Yam.

Whether in a company or in any economic system, fairness is the most important indicator. YAM needs to make all participants feel unanimously from its inception to growth and future steady development.

Motivation
Several deficiencies as I found in Yam-

1. The definition of Treasury: Does the Treasury only provide salary and all kind of expenses for dev team? All Yam holders have always had questions about that. Can the treasury specifically feedback Yam holders? What is the ratio? The team never made it clear.
  2. Financial expenditure: The dev team of Yam are mostly American, the majority of community is Chinese, a few investors are from other countries and regions. There are very differences in salary standards and behavioral culture between all parties. That caused different perceptions.
  3. Community communication: There are huge differences between the community and the team in treasury feedback, financial expenditure, etc., especially the huge losses of early investors in the short term makes the communication worse.
  4. Supervision mode: The team does not have explicit restriction on the use of crew, money, development of sub-projects, reinvestment, etc., and there is no specific plans of profits return.

Specifications
Improvement plan-

1. Clarify the position of the treasury:
    Take it from the people and use it for the people. Since the treasury collects taxes from investors, it shall totally feedback to investors. But Yam also needs to develop and grow, the team needs to be rewarded, as well as various spending. In the past few months, investors have been so angry about short-term huge losses. On the other hand, the use of treasury funds is full of doubts by investors. In order to solve this problem once and for all, a clear system can be build to define. The best way is to divide the treasury into two equal parts—
    (a) Team operational capital: The team can freely use the funds under legal needs. It doesn’t need to be approved by the community voting. However, personnel and important expenditures needs to notify the community in advance, monthly financial statements is also needed for the community to audit. If the community thinks something is inappropriate, correction voting can be proposed.
    (b) Yam holders’ fund: All funds are used to feedback to holders. Without violating the current and future regulatory regulations of various governments, Yam holders can discuss how to feedback through the proposal, and executes after voting.
  2. Additional annually issuance of Yam:
    Under the principle of fairness, each additional issuance of Yam is used for the needs of dev team, which is obviously unreasonable. It not only caused great complaints in the community, but also a negative view of Yam from the market. The team does need a controllable funds, but investors、loyal Yam holders,、market perception and market incentives also need the same fairness, so the additional issuance and distribution of Yam needs to consider the following objects –
    (a) Operating Fund: The team can control enough fund, and reduce the most interference.
    (b) Yam Holders’ Fund: Investors’ feedback can be clearly defined and there is no longer any doubt.
    (c ) Staking: Reward for loyal Yam holders, who can obtain interests through staking. This also has a lock-up effect on market circulation.
    (d) Mining: Remove the negative perception from the market, greatly increase mining benefits, and strengthen Yam’s market competitiveness.

Based on the above measurement, the original proposal of the team to issue an additional 3% each year is not appropriate. The better way is to issue a total of 5,321,000 Yam at one time, which will be released sequentially within 10 years. The maximum supply of Yam will increase from 11,461,761 to 16,782,761, averagely about 4.642% annually increase.
Measure Yam’s mcap and future potential, the market will be absolutely acceptable. When Yam is not so strong in market competition, we should give greater incentives at the beginning of the change, the token should be allocated more. After the positive development of Yam, Yam’s value will certainly be rising, and the quantity of additional issuance should be decreased by one third every year; The annually issued Yam will be divided into four parts evenly.

The following shows the amount of YAM released each year—

Regardless of whether it is reinvestment, strategic cooperation, or sub-project development, the required budgets are from the operational fund, if any insufficiency, the community will vote to decide whether to make up.
The dev team can draw 30% of the annual net profit as a performance reward, including minimum 10% for CEO. The net profit is calculated by subtracting the operating cost. The team prepares financial statements to provide community for review, but the market value shall not be calculated in the net profit. Because the team holding YAM will also benefit from mcap increasing.
In principle, the allocation is determined by the CEO (Trent), but the community will monitor whether it is reasonable.
After the net profit is deducted from the performance bonus, the remaining profit is divided into two, returning to Yam holder’s fund and operation capital.
In the first quarter of each year, the team needs to complete the previous year’s financial report, and the community needs to evaluate team’s performance and completes it by April.
The community can view the annual operating development and team’s effort, maintaining the right in revision of the performance reward ratio.
3. In terms of efficiency, communication and supervision:

The community sets up a supervision and development group, appoints three committee members, they are responsible for supervising and checking the team’s operation, its responsibilities are equivalent to the parliamentary members in democratic politics, the term is one year, from 2021/1/1 to 2021/12/31, the specific work content includes—
(1) Propose amendments to team improper expenditures at any time.
(2) Annual review and approval of the team’s financial report.
(3) Conduct assessments of team members’ work performance at any time and every year (the main assessment is conducted by Trent)
(4) A communication bridge between the team and the community, but bases on the overall best interests of YAM, does not favor any side.
(5) Suggest schemes and supervision for Yam holder’s fund on feedback related.
(6) Preparation of YAM regulations, including personnel appointment and assessment, financial arrangement/review/appropriation/emergency backup plan, proposal process and efficiency/proposal timeliness negligence other party agency rights
(7) Other matters that are beneficial to the development of YAM or the team may miss.

Those suitable candidates to serve as the committee of the Supervisory and Development Team, should meet the following conditions—
a. Possess a certain degree of software program development ability / business management ability / financial professional background.
b. Basic English communication and English writing proposal ability are necessary.
c. Be able to consider the overall situation of Yam, and give specific opinions on issues instead of complains.
d. Never had insult any other in the community.

Base on the observations over the past few months and the actual expertise and experience needed to supervise the development of Yam, I recommend Daddypig, Belikov, and myself to be the supervisory committee members. If the dev team or the community has better candidates, any suggestions for discussion are welcome.

The committee re-election will be conducted one month before the expiration, and the re-election method will be formulated in addition.
Since the committee members must actually do serious part time jobs, and assume responsibilities, it is recommended to give a basic monthly rewards of 500~1,000 BoU Yam (tentative), which shall be paid by Yam holder’s fund and paid on the 15th of each month.

Poll to Measure Sentiment
The following are the poll of the various plans of this proposal—

1. Regarding the plan of dividing the treasury into two parts, you think:
  • Yes, I agree with this plan.
  • I have opinions or other ideas on the division ratio.(please state your views in detail in your reply)
  • No, do not agree.

0 voters

2. How do you think about YAM’s additional issuance and use:
  • I have other opinions on the amount of additional issuance or how to use them.(please state your views in detail in your reply)
  • No, do not agree.

0 voters

3. Regarding the planning of the supervisory development team, you think:
  • I have other opinions on the selection of committee members or rewards. (please state your views in detail in your reply)
  • No, do not agree.

0 voters

(For filling the translation gap, there’s another Chinese version, but only for reading reference.)

1 Like

I think the members of the nomination committee should be evaluated by more candidates, and it is more reasonable to evaluate the term of office quarterly

Hey @Hanson, I just wanted to chime in and say that it’s clear you’ve given this a lot of thought, and I appreciate the time you’ve taken and the commitment to the community and project that you’ve shown here.

I do very much agree that clear procedural rules and systems should be put into place to make sure that community members and team members feel heard and respected by one another. I think there are a number of great ideas here, or ideas that have the potential to really shine with some revision. I’m hoping you’ll be open to feedback and working with all of us to make this a strong building block for the community if it should pass.

One thing I do want to point out which will prove problematic in the future is the corporate structural elements you describe. Treating Yam Finance like a corporate entity would mean that the Yam token itself could be construed as a security and would potentially run afoul of US securities regulations. It’s one reason why Yam’s contributor compensation is structured as a retroactive payment, etc. I think this is a big source of some of the cultural differences we end up having as well since those of us on the American side have to be extremely careful about what we say about Yam with regard to how holders gain value from it and what we’re allowed to do of our own volition for holders due to American securities regulations. There’s a certain degree of freedom that the community has as a whole that we do not, unfortunately, based on the way the current laws here are set up.

Would you be willing to share some about how China regulates things like Crypto and securities? It’s something I’m not very familiar with and would love to learn more if it’s something you have more experience in.

Regardless, I just want to reiterate that I think there are some good ideas here that can be refined further, and thank you again for taking the time to put it all together and present it here.

1 Like

I do understand your concern about SEC’s regulations. I also know there’s very different between corporate and crypto. Which I have also considered already. But the supervision is the same inside any business group. I really appreciate your invitation, I think I can still contribute something with my experience no matter which place I am.

As I know, China government is very negative about crypto. There’re lots of restricts regulations. The government can even arrest some key person or freeze investors’ accounts just because money-washing reason. But it only happened in China Territory.
All Chinese investors here know quite about how to avoid violation.

It’s a good sign for the dev team to frankly communicate with community. I myself truly believe the dev team can create a bright future for Yam. We can see profits soon. That’s why I never sold single one of Yam.

But the key question is Chinese investors were damaged too deep. They are rushing to recover the investment. Only until some good products be launched, and a better way of communication show up, that could persuade these investors—we’re in a profit line.

Regarding the definition of the treasury, YAM’s 3% annual issuance , and planning of other related regulations.

Basic Summary

关于资金的定义,YAM每年发行3%的债券以及其他相关法规的规划

Basic Summary

Yam is a start-up company with huge potential, but full of chaos inside. It needs a set of overall planning and system to get Yam on regular track as soon as possible, reduce internal friction, and then play its huge potential outward.

基本摘要

Yam是一家潜力巨大的新兴公司,但内部充满混乱。它需要一套总体规划和系统,以使山药尽快走上正轨,减少内部摩擦,然后发挥其巨大潜力。

Abstract

As we all know, there is a huge quality gap in the crypto world, no standard model for decentralized governance to follow. In addition, the United States and G7 have sent clear messages that strict regulatory policies will be proposed for cryptocurrencies in the foreseeable future.

According to my observations on Yam’s development over the past few months, it still has several key deficiencies. In order to avoid these deficiencies affecting Yam’s positive development and leading to investor losses, also prevents the team from inadvertently causing waste of resources or inefficiency, resulting in Yam’s market competitiveness has declined; therefore, in the environment of Yam’s start-up, it is necessary to use tailor-made systems to assist these shits, so that various planning and development can be efficiently carried out on track, so as to be the first defi governance to comply with government regulations and become the model in crypto, gets investors’ fully trust, all investors and participants can obtain maximum profits and achievements in the development of Yam.

Whether in a company or in any economic system, fairness is the most important indicator. YAM needs to make all participants feel unanimously from its inception to growth and future steady development.

摘要

众所周知,加密世界存在巨大的质量差距,没有遵循分散式治理的标准模型。此外,美国和七国集团发出了明确的信息,即在可预见的将来将对加密货币提出严格的监管政策。

根据我对Yam在过去几个月中的发展情况的观察,它仍然存在几个关键缺陷。为了避免这些缺陷影响Yam的积极发展并导致投资者损失,还防止团队无意间造成资源浪费或效率低下,从而导致Yam的市场竞争力下降;因此,在Yam的启动环境中,有必要使用量身定制的系统来帮助解决这些问题,以便可以有效地按计划进行各种规划和开发,从而成为第一个遵守的Defi治理。政府法规并成为加密货币的典范,赢得了投资者的充分信任,所有投资者和参与者都可以在Yam的发展中获得最大的利润和成就。

无论在公司还是在任何经济体系中,公平都是最重要的指标。 YAM从成立到成长和未来的稳定发展,都必须让所有参与者都感到一致。

Motivation

Several deficiencies as I found in Yam-

1. The definition of Treasury: Does the Treasury only provide salary and all kind of expenses for dev team? All Yam holders have always had questions about that. Can the treasury specifically feedback Yam holders? What is the ratio? The team never made it clear.
  2. Financial expenditure: The dev team of Yam are mostly American, the majority of community is Chinese, a few investors are from other countries and regions. There are very differences in salary standards and behavioral culture between all parties. That caused different perceptions.
  3. Community communication: There are huge differences between the community and the team in treasury feedback, financial expenditure, etc., especially the huge losses of early investors in the short term makes the communication worse.
  4. Supervision mode: The team does not have explicit restriction on the use of crew, money, development of sub-projects, reinvestment, etc., and there is no specific plans of profits return.

动机

我在山药中发现了一些缺陷

1.库房的定义:库房是否只为开发团队提供薪水和各种费用?所有的山药持有者一直对此有疑问。财政部可以具体反馈山药持有者吗?比例是多少?团队从来没有说清楚。

2.财务支出:Yam的开发团队主要是美国人,大多数社区是华人,一些投资者则来自其他国家和地区。各方之间的薪水标准和行为文化存在很大差异。这引起了不同的看法。

3.社区沟通:社区与团队之间在资金反馈,财务支出等方面存在巨大差异,特别是短期内早期投资者的巨大损失使沟通变得更糟。

4.监督模式:团队对人员的使用,资金,子项目的开发,再投资等没有明确的限制,也没有具体的利润回报计划。

Specifications
Improvement plan-

1. Clarify the position of the treasury:
    Take it from the people and use it for the people. Since the treasury collects taxes from investors, it shall totally feedback to investors. But Yam also needs to develop and grow, the team needs to be rewarded, as well as various spending. In the past few months, investors have been so angry about short-term huge losses. On the other hand, the use of treasury funds is full of doubts by investors. In order to solve this problem once and for all, a clear system can be build to define. The best way is to divide the treasury into two equal parts—
    (a) Team operational capital: The team can freely use the funds under legal needs. It doesn’t need to be approved by the community voting. However, personnel and important expenditures needs to notify the community in advance, monthly financial statements is also needed for the community to audit. If the community thinks something is inappropriate, correction voting can be proposed.
    (b) Yam holders’ fund: All funds are used to feedback to holders. Without violating the current and future regulatory regulations of various governments, Yam holders can discuss how to feedback through the proposal, and executes after voting.
  2. Additional annually issuance of Yam:
    Under the principle of fairness, each additional issuance of Yam is used for the needs of dev team, which is obviously unreasonable. It not only caused great complaints in the community, but also a negative view of Yam from the market. The team does need a controllable funds, but investors、loyal Yam holders,、market perception and market incentives also need the same fairness, so the additional issuance and distribution of Yam needs to consider the following objects –
    (a) Operating Fund: The team can control enough fund, and reduce the most interference.
    (b) Yam Holders’ Fund: Investors’ feedback can be clearly defined and there is no longer any doubt.
    (c ) Staking: Reward for loyal Yam holders, who can obtain interests through staking. This also has a lock-up effect on market circulation.
    (d) Mining: Remove the negative perception from the market, greatly increase mining benefits, and strengthen Yam’s market competitiveness.

规范

改进计划

1.明确国库的地位:从人民手中取走,供人民使用。国库向投资者征税,因此应完全反馈给投资者。但是Yam还需要发展和壮大,团队需要得到回报以及各种支出。在过去的几个月中,投资者对短期巨额亏损感到非常愤怒。另一方面,国库资金的使用充满了投资者的疑虑。为了一劳永逸地解决这个问题,可以建立一个清晰的系统来定义。最好的方法是将资金分成两个相等的部分:(a)团队运营资本:团队可以根据法律需要自由使用资金。无需获得社区投票的批准。但是,人员和重要支出需要提前通知社区,还需要每月财务报表以供社区审核。如果社区认为不合适,可以提出更正投票。 (b)山药持有人的资金:所有资金都用于向持有人反馈。在不违反各国政府当前和将来的监管规定的前提下,薯类持有人可以讨论如何通过提案进行反馈,并在表决后执行。

2.每年增加一次Yam发行:按照公平原则,每增加一次Yam发行都是出于开发团队的需要,这显然是不合理的。这不仅在社会上引起了很大的抱怨,而且在市场上对薯类的看法也不佳。团队确实需要可控制的资金,但是投资者,山药的忠实持有人,市场认知度和市场激励措施也需要相同的公平性,因此山药的额外发行和分配需要考虑以下对象:(a)经营基金:团队可以控制足够的资金,并减少最大的干扰。 (b)荫权持有人基金:投资者的反馈意见很明确,不再有任何疑问。 (c)抵押:奖励可以通过抵押获得利益的忠诚的山药持有者。这也对市场流通具有锁定作用。 (d)采矿:消除市场的负面看法,大大增加采矿收益,并增强山药的市场竞争力。

Based on the above measurement, the original proposal of the team to issue an additional 3% each year is not appropriate. The better way is to issue a total of 5,321,000 Yam at one time, which will be released sequentially within 10 years. The maximum supply of Yam will increase from 11,461,761 to 16,782,761, averagely about 4.642% annually increase.
Measure Yam’s mcap and future potential, the market will be absolutely acceptable. When Yam is not so strong in market competition, we should give greater incentives at the beginning of the change, the token should be allocated more. After the positive development of Yam, Yam’s value will certainly be rising, and the quantity of additional issuance should be decreased by one third every year; The annually issued Yam will be divided into four parts evenly.

The following shows the amount of YAM released each year—

根据上述测量,团队最初提出的每年额外发行3%的提议是不合适的。更好的方法是一次发行总计5,321,000日元的山药,并将在10年内依次发行。山药的最大供应量将从11,461,761增加到16,782,761,年均增长约4.642%。衡量Yam的市值和未来潜力,这个市场将是绝对可以接受的。当Yam在市场竞争中的实力不强时,我们应该在变更开始时给予更大的激励,应该分配更多的令牌。在Yam取得积极发展之后,Yam的价值肯定会上升,并且每年的增发量应减少三分之一;每年发行的山药将平均分为四个部分。

以下显示了每年发布的YAM数量-

Regardless of whether it is reinvestment, strategic cooperation, or sub-project development, the required budgets are from the operational fund, if any insufficiency, the community will vote to decide whether to make up.
The dev team can draw 30% of the annual net profit as a performance reward, including minimum 10% for CEO. The net profit is calculated by subtracting the operating cost. The team prepares financial statements to provide community for review, but the market value shall not be calculated in the net profit. Because the team holding YAM will also benefit from mcap increasing.

无论是再投资,战略合作还是子项目开发,所需预算均来自运营资金,如果资金不足,社区将投票决定是否组成。开发团队可以从年度净利润中提取30%作为绩效奖励,其中包括至少10%的CEO薪酬。净利润是通过减去运营成本来计算的。团队准备财务报表以提供给社区以供审核,但市场价值不应计入净利润。因为持有YAM的团队也将从mcap增加中受益。

In principle, the allocation is determined by the CEO (Trent), but the community will monitor whether it is reasonable.
After the net profit is deducted from the performance bonus, the remaining profit is divided into two, returning to Yam holder’s fund and operation capital.
In the first quarter of each year, the team needs to complete the previous year’s financial report, and the community needs to evaluate team’s performance and completes it by April.
The community can view the annual operating development and team’s effort, maintaining the right in revision of the performance reward ratio.

原则上,分配由首席执行官(Trent)确定,但社区将监视它是否合理。从业绩奖金中扣除净利润后,剩余利润分成两部分,返还给Yam持有人的资金和运营资本。在每年的第一季度,团队需要完成上一年的财务报告,而社区需要评估团队的绩效并在4月之前完成。社区可以查看年度运营发展情况和团队的工作,并有权修改绩效奖励比率。

1. In terms of efficiency, communication and supervision:

The community sets up a supervision and development group, appoints three committee members, they are responsible for supervising and checking the team’s operation, its responsibilities are equivalent to the parliamentary members in democratic politics, the term is one year, from 2021/1/1 to 2021/12/31, the specific work content includes—
(1) Propose amendments to team improper expenditures at any time.
(2) Annual review and approval of the team’s financial report.
(3) Conduct assessments of team members’ work performance at any time and every year (the main assessment is conducted by Trent)
(4) A communication bridge between the team and the community, but based on the overall best interests of YAM, does not favor any side.
(5) Suggested schemes and supervision for Yam holder’s fund on feedback related.
(6) Preparation of YAM regulations, including personnel appointment and assessment, financial arrangement/review/appropriation/emergency backup plan, proposal process and efficiency/proposal timeliness negligence other party agency rights

3.在效率,沟通和监督方面:

社区成立监督与发展小组,任命三名委员会成员,他们负责监督和检查团队的运作,其职责相当于民主政治中的议会成员,任期一年,自2021/1/1起到2021/12/31,具体工作内容包括:

(1)随时提议修改团队不当支出。

(2)团队财务报告的年度审核和批准。

(3)随时随地对团队成员的工作表现进行评估(主要评估由Trent进行)

(4)团队与社区之间的沟通桥梁,但基于YAM的整体最大利益,不偏爱任何一方。

(5)建议有关山药持有人基金的计划和监督。

(6)准备YAM法规,包括人员任命和评估,财务安排/审查/拨款/紧急备用计划,提案流程以及效率/提案及时性疏忽其他第三方机构的权利

(7) Other matters that are beneficial to the development of YAM or the team may miss.

Those suitable candidates to serve as the committee of the Supervisory and Development Team, should meet the following conditions—
a. Possess a certain degree of software program development ability / business management ability / financial professional background.
b. Basic English communication and English writing proposal ability are necessary.
c. Be able to consider the overall situation of Yam, and give specific opinions on issues instead of complains.
d. Never had insult any other in the community.

Based on the observations over the past few months and the actual expertise and experience needed to supervise the development of Yam, I recommend Daddypig, Belikov, and myself to be the supervisory committee members. If the dev team or the community has better candidates, any suggestions for discussion are welcome.

The committee re-election will be conducted one month before the expiration, and the re-election method will be formulated in addition.
Since the committee members must actually do serious part time jobs, and assume responsibilities, it is recommended to give a basic monthly rewards of 500~1,000 BoU Yam (tentative), which shall be paid by Yam holder’s fund and paid on the 15th of each month.

7)其他可能有益于YAM或团队发展的事项。

适合担任监督与发展小组委员会委员的候选人应符合以下条件:

a. 一定程度的软件程序开发能力/业务管理能力/财务专业背景。

b. 需要基本的英语交流和英语写作建议技能。

c. 能够考虑到薯类的整体情况,并就问题提出具体意见,而不是抱怨。

d. 绝不侮辱社区中的其他任何人。

根据过去几个月的观察以及监督Yam开发所需的实际专业知识和经验,我建议Daddypig,Belikov和我本人担任监督委员会的成员。如果有更好的开发团队或社区候选人,欢迎提出任何讨论建议。

该委员会的换届将在届满前一个月举行,并将制定另一种方法。由于委员会成员实际上必须认真从事兼职工作并承担责任,因此建议每月给予500〜1,000 BoU Yam(暂定)基本奖励,该奖励应由Yam持有人的资金支付,每15天支付一次月。

Just made a simple translation to make it understandable by Chinese community.

2 Likes

Hanson,

Thank you for taking the time to write this up, there is a lot of valuable and actionable information here. I will take some time to understand and discuss this with you. A few of my thoughts about the first half of the post which might give you some idea of what the team is currently doing and working on.

Government regulations vary across multiple countries, and until there is a unifying regulation from all countries, this is a difficult task. Usually what projects concern themselves with is the regulations from the majority of the team member’s current country because being the public face of the project can lead to potential action towards the members, while the community is usually unknown. Any action against the community is extremely improbable but not so for the team members.

The treasury can provide feedback but the team cannot recommend this. Regulators specifically target this “feedback” as a potential for regulatory action against a project. Community can create proposals on how to balance between revenue and feedback.

Yes this is a problem that we are trying to directly address by translating as much documents as we can. We are actively working on communication with our community but these differences will never go away, we can only discuss them and hopefully understand.

Yes, this we are recently actively working on. Yam started as an experiment the results were unknown from the start. We are spending a significant amount of time working on moving forward from our past experiences.

Yes I agree but we are working on this. Along with your help I believe we can formalize a good plan. There was no compensation for any team members until recently, now that there is, we can really build this structure. What happened in the past is past, we must learn and fix now.

It is impossible to not violate future regulatory regulations as we do not know it yet. We can make proposals based on current regulations. I agree that we should have Yam holders discuss and feedback through the proposal, and executes after voting.

I like your approach of an overall strategy for the treasury, I would like to work with you on a plan.

2 Likes

@feddas, Yes I agree with those of your responding to my plans. Sure we can discuss the details.
As I’m a little busy for some shits, I might not always on line. But I’m glad the team’s sincere response. Whatever I can do , make it free to let me know.

2 Likes

@Hanson Let’s break down your post into separate pieces/posts.

1. is the minting of yams and how you want to deal with those yams,
  1. How you think the structure of Yam organization should be.

Hanson, to this specific idea, we currently have this system in place:

1. The community as a whole is ultimately supervising the team’s operations. We have monthly transparency reports (first one is Jan 1st) and Quarterly team reviews. I think it’s prudent to see how this works first and if you have any suggestions of this process before we change it with an additional layer of governance.
  2. The term doesn’t really match our current terms of quarterly.
  3. Community governance vote can remove any member of the team at anytime if deemed necessary.

汉森,对于这个特定的想法,我们目前拥有以下系统:
1.整个社区最终都在监督团队的运作。 我们有每月的透明度报告(第一个是1月1日)和季度团队审查。 我认为最好先看看它是如何工作的,如果您对此过程有任何建议,然后再通过附加治理层对其进行更改,则是明智的。
2.该期限与我们当前的季度条款并不完全匹配。
3.如果认为必要,社区治理投票可以随时罢免团队中的任何成员。

I like your ideas, here but more detail is needed. You’ve got numbers for issuance of Yam but no allocation possibilities.