Yam needs a smart contract deployed that would allow Yam holders to redeem 1:1 for the treasury assets. Yam needs a basic interface to allow for redemptions. For example, if you own 3% of the Yam supply, you could burn that yam and receive 3% of the treasury assets.
General scope of work, specifics subject to change but not overall scope.
- Smart contract can be a fork of previously used contracts by other DAOs for example: Contract used by Lobis to do a treasury redemption or Tribe Redemption
- Smart contract must be able to allow anyone with YAM token to redeem 1:1 the Yam treasury assets.
- Smart contract must be able to return all unclaimed funds back to the treasury after 1 month.
- Smart contract must not include any YAM balances held in the treasury or operations multisig or protocol owned liquidity (if created)
- Smart contract must pay out any governance approved expenses to contributors that are owed.
- Smart contract must be tested and audited.
- Smart contract must be ready to be deployed via YAM’s Alpha Governor
- Basic Interface must allow anyone with YAM token to redeem 1:1 the Yam treasury assets.
- Basic Interface would be nice to be hosted on Yam.Finance’s website but if the ability to update the site isn’t available, a separate hosted must be provided.
Must have a verifiable history, Smart contract creation, testing and deployment.
This request for proposals will be open for 1 week from 10/17/2022 to 10/24/2022 or when 3 qualified proposals have been submitted. If there are no proposals, deadlines will be extended.
Any interested parties:
- Submit verifible history of smart contract creation, testing and deployment. A link is acceptable.
- Submit total final costs that includes all fees
Once Submission Process is closed, a snapshot will be put up for token holders to decide.
@ethe, Would you like to submit bid? Is there anything I am missing?