1. What is your name? Pseudonyms are cool too.
2. What is your discord/telegram handle?
3. Project Name
What should we call your project?
4. Project Description (140 words or less)
*Give a summary of the project you are proposing *
We want to launch our DAO’s in-house creative agency helping design and build beautiful branding, imagery, and experiences for the DAO.
5. About You
Tell us about you and your team. What experience do you and your team have that is relevant to the project. Please provide github profiles, websites, prior work, etc
We are a 2 person team - myself and my IRL partner. Our background is in design, film, and fine art. We are a small mom-and-pop studio in USA.
We designed past visuals for Yam including:
Marketing Visuals for Yam / Uma collaborations
Yam DAO Visuals
Metaverse Architecture for Yam
Yam POAP Badges
6. Project Goals and Scope
If the project succeeds, what goals will it achieve? How do we measure that success? Please provide specific KPIs. If you are unsure of how to do this, do the best you can and we can work it out together.
Our scope of work for May 2022 will be:
1. Design Support for the Yam Re-Org Project
- Participate in Yam Re-Org Product Development Meetings
- Branding Imagery for the Yam Re-Org
- Social Media Imagery for the Yam Re-Org
- Visuals for the Yam Re-Org Medium Article
- Yam Re-Org POAP Badge Design
2. Create “Yam Replanted” Website
- Website will have a clean, magazine-style layout to tell the Yam Re-Org story in an easy way.
- Website will collect highlights from the “Yam Re-Org Living Docs” and research papers on the forum.
- V1 has been built: https://yam.super.site/
- The goal this month would be to refine the design further and update the site with new content generated from the community.
3. “Yam Open House” Metaverse Idea
- Research creation of a Yam Open House in the Metaverse to showcase Yam Re-Org in Metaverse.
- Concept references / sketches of the Yam Open House for community, with a possible 3D mock-up.
What are the steps that you plan to follow to complete this project. Is it one step or multiple? If there are multiple then please list all of them.
Answer: The milestone would be the delivery of the assets above.
We have a short runway for the Silo for the time being and plan to submit future design proposals based on the branding / visual needs that emerge from the community.
8. YAM / Ecosystem Benefit
What value does your project add to YAM and the wider ecosystem? How do we measure that benefit?
Answer: Create good design to build relationships with our community and audience.
9. Funding Request and Breakdown
Please include the total funding amount that you need and also include a breakdown of how the funds will be used across each part of the project.
Answer: $8K - 70% in USDC, 30% in YAM - paid upon completion of the above.
10. Other Information
Imagine you’re a YAM holder. What else do you think we should know about your application?
Answer: We’d love to also do more metaverse development projects if anyone from the community would like to chat a related silo idea.