YIP-90: Engineering Fund Allocation

Summary

This proposal is to approve or deny fund allocation for additional resources and service payments managed by E.

Abstract

Resources

@e: While managing and working with multiple developers on various Yam projects, i see the need for adding extra resources to group help per-project basis for faster progress. The resources will work in parallel of our onboarded developers. Thats a new model i am experimenting with currently at Yam synths and its showing good results so far.

Allocating a maxed out amount of $10k/month in stablecoin for this matter. Noting, currently the amount that will be paid out to resources is quite less than 10k/month, adding a flexible gap for future needs.

Services

@e: While managing everything related to services that yam uses from servers, github, websites and other infrastructure requirements, in some cases there are needs to take immediate actions, where it wouldnt work with the multisig as it requires time to finalize transactions. Normally i use my personal funds to facilitate this, thats alright, but since its also resulting in extra unwanted gas costs, i would like to handle this differently.

Allocating a maxed out amount of $5k/month in stablecoin for this matter. Noting, currently the amount thats being used for services is less than 2k/month, adding a flexible gap for future needs.

Note: Everything related will be treated as a multisig transaction as how its been going, transparent; for it to be included in the quarterly transparency reports.

Specifications

If this proposal succeeds, the mentioned stablecoin value will be transferred and topped up once needed from the multisig to E.

This proposal has passed! Thanks to all who voted