YIP: Add Frontend Pages for Yam Bug/Hack Protection Protocol
Yam Bug/Hack Protection Protocol is being developed. RFF: Revised Yam Bug/Hack Protection Protocol
People don’t know that. Add a frontend page so that people are aware. Gradually add elements to that page when development proceeds.
Same with above.
We need the team to interact more with the community and generally the public, to let the industry know we are serious, and working. Otherwise people will assume that this is another forgotten fruit coin project launched only for farming’s sake.
Add a front page to show basic elements of what the Yam Bug/Hack Protection Protocol intends to do. It’s fine to be brief. If nothing in detail can be provided, a “coming soon” page is better than nothing.
Poll to Measure Sentiment
- Yes. Always add frontend page on functions being developed.
- No. Don’t add any page unless the function has been tested and proven to be perfectly working.
- A simple “coming soon” sign.
- Description of the new function plus links to more detailed materials.
- Progress bar showing the development status.