YIP: Create a general expense account and reimburse HodlDwon for V3 Contract deployment contribution.
Hi YamFam, we need a general expense account, currently the Full-time developers have just been paying for this out of pocket.
This proposal is to create a general expense account and fund it with $5000 from the treasury for:
- Yam infrastructure expenses
- Development / collaborative tools
- Gas costs
- Small misc expenses directly related to Yam
- Minor marketing/contest rewards for community members.
In addition, A reimbursement to HodlDwon for 15ETH that he paid for Yam V3 Smart Contract deployment on Sept 17. Gas costs were extremely expensive at that time. Thank you @hodldwon for contributing to this.
Some private data has been removed:
All expenses will be documented and a transparency report will be available.
When funds are low in the account, a request for additional funds will be made.
Create a multi-sig wallet where 2/5 of the full-time contributors (person requesting the funds cannot sign) need to sign in order to distribute any funds. The funds will only be used to reimburse already paid expenses. In order to receive funds a receipt and expense report needs to be submitted.
- Fund multi-sig wallet with $5000 worth of yUSD
- Reimburse HodlDwon 15 ETH
Poll to Measure Sentiment
- Create expense account and fund with $5000.
- Reimburse HodlDwon for his assistance in deploying V3 contract.
- Do not create or reimburse.