YIP: Treasury mining pool activity

Treasury : mining pool activity

Basic Summary
Each rebases, Treasury put some money to the mining pool to increase the income of miners, attract more funds to buy and hold YAM for mining, and attract Farmers to enter the YAM.

Abstract
We can attract the money/attention instead of internal funds so that the treasury funds will increase, then market value will increase and become lager.

Motivation
When the treasury and market value are large and comfortable, we can gradually close the mining pool, The price will stabilize. The treasury would have enough credit and cash. YAM = stable currency + wealth management products + insurance, so everyone is willing to hold

Specifications
(TBD)Each rebases, 50% treasury , 50% mining pool.

Enter Mining pool percent

0 voters

There is danger after this week or next that miners will not take risk of holding YAM for low apy if there is no action with treasury. I think it is critical to develop incentive to hold yam before this time.

I don’t think it is a good yip,against it.
Please understand yam is not a speculative debris project

I don’t fully understand this proposal. Is the idea to give those providing liquidity to YAM/yUSD more rewards from the treasury?

If so, I don’t think this is necessary, there is plenty of liquidity currently in the pools and it would be giving away money for no reason to further incentivize liquidity.