YIP-xxx: Use Coordinape to compensate contributors, incentivize participation and manage resources

YIP: Use Coordinape to compensate contributors, incentivize participation and manage resources

Basic Summary
https://coordinape.com/ is a Tools for DAOs that Do - Scale your community with tools to reward contributors, incentivize participation and manage resources

As an active unpaid contributor for the past 4 months, I’ve noticed that there is a bit of rent seeking with contributor compensation. Part of what a few core contributors are doing with “minimal Yam” is an effort to re-organize contributors so that everyone can be productive and contribute. Coordinape can help in this effort.

Abstract - What am I proposing?
“Minimal Yam” is not complete yet but it is progressing thru the efforts of some core team members, I would like to empower a dedicated contributor(s) who spends a lot of time working on Yam to use Coordinape to determine if other contributors are accomplishing the tasks and goals that best assist Yam in long and short term value add for Yam.

Motivation - Why am I proposing it?
Yam DAO has stagnated, contributor/contributor moral is low, products have all expired or been shelved due to many legitimate issues. Yam has a very strong treasury, and if we do not take immediate steps to re-organize to protect and grow, while finding longer term solutions for Yam DAO, the treasury will continue to shrink, which I am here to stop.

Specifications - How am I proposing it is accomplished?
I don’t exactly know how this system is going to work, but I am asking in this proposal that we try using it over the next 3 months to see if we can coordinate a good system to keep contributors honest, productive and reduce rent seeking.

Poll to Measure Sentiment

• Active Trial of Coordinape
  • Think of something else

0 voters